Saturday 12 February 2022

Let 2022 begin !

 


Welcome back to school for 2022! As the teacher of Room 2 I am very excited to meet my lovely new students, and a handful who were with me towards the end of last year. 

Welcome to 2 students in Room 2 who are new to our school, Mariana and Lavenita. We are delighted to have you at our school

2022 will be a fun year of learning about our local place (Glen Innes), our wider place (Auckland) , our country , and our place in the world. 

Our school goals are Grow , Believe, Succeed.  

He waka eke noa - We are all in this together. All the best for 2022 Room 2 !  :)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back to school Room 2 and a special welcome to your new students to Room 2 Mariana and Lavenita. You girls are so lucky to be in a beautiful class. I hope you enjoy being at Glenbrae School. I look forward to hearing all about your learning about our local place Glen Innes. I love your school goals of Grow, Believe, Succeed. 'He waka eke noa' Room 2. Nga mihi nui, Mrs Forsyth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 2 Kaiako and Tamariki. It is so amazing to see 2 new students in Room 2. I hope you all had a good holiday and are working on your learning goals for term 1. My goal for room 2 is to visit your class some time during this term and learn your names. I hope you will all work very hard with your teacher and make our school goal come true for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Room 2!
    Welcome back to school for 2022. How lucky are you to have such an awesome class at such an awesome School! We can't wait to see all your awesome learning here on your blog.

    ReplyDelete