Tuesday 3 August 2021

Sosaia on Kea kids news !









Our very own Saia was an interviewer on Kea kids news! Check it out! 





We interviewed Saia about how he got to interview on Kea Kids news.

Room 2:  Saia, how did you get the opportunity to be an interviewer on Kea Kids News?

Saia: My brother's friend came over and asked me if I'd be interested, so I said "Im keen!". The the next day he came to fetch me, and took me to interview Tāne Wolfgramm in front of the camera.

Room 2:  How did you know what questions to ask?

Saia: I just asked the questions the people there told me to. 

Room 2:  How did you feel when you were doing the interview?

Saia: I felt nervous at the time, but now I feel proud. 

Room 2:  Did you get to keep the boots he painted for you in the video?

Saia: Yes I did ! And I love them ! 

Awesome Saia! Well done, we are so proud of you !




7 comments:

  1. How exciting to have our very own Sosaia involved in such a great opportunity! Sosaia, you are a natural in front of the camera. Proud of you!

    -Miss Tavioni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Saia Very Talented! I wonder if you'll be a good news reporter or a famous rugby player....
    Keep it up Saia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo Saia, wow talented in deed! So confident, keep up the great mahi.

    Miss Maruariki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sosaia do think i can get some rugby boots size 4.5 in women or 6 in kids plz with tiktok the east side simbull and maori and cookisland flag plz thank you if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were just great Sia.So proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Sosaia You are super lucky. I am so proud you took a risk to do the interview.Keep up the Great work Sosaia And take those risks if you get asked to do somthing you do it.

    Have a Wnderfull day:}

    -Jaeliyah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rm 2 Mose here from Glenbrae school wow Sosaia it amazing that first time to be in a Video on Youtube and keep it Up!!! By: Mose. :)

    ReplyDelete